These terms and conditions shall apply to the payee who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to SRHU through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. SRHU reserves all the rights to amend/change/modify these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It shall be the responsibility of the payee to read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- A student/applicant/parent/guardian may be deemed as “Payee” for the purpose of this policy document. Parent/guardian may be termed as “Payee” to make payment on behalf of student/applicant.
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking using services provided by payment gateway service provider.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the payee shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank and/or payment gateway.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider, and is not supplied to SRHU. It is the sole responsibility of the payee to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields in system are accurate and correct. It is recommended that payee take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the online payment service.
- The payee agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including but not limited to the details related to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that SRHU or the Payment gateway Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the SRHU gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a payee is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. SRHU does not accept or assume any liability in the event of any such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a payee of the online payment service.
- SRHU and/or the Payment gateway Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the SRHU and/or the Payment Gateway Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The payee agrees that SRHU or any of its employees shall not be held liable by the Payee for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond SRHU’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The payee agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the payee shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The payee further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The payee may pay his/ her application/initial fees to SRHU by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The payee warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The payee is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The payee is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate and current;
- The payee authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such payee along with the applicable Fees.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the SRHU in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
SRHU does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost including but not limited to legal costs, expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the payee from the use of this online payment service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Dehradun shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions shall be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by SRHU under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Dehradun.
Any chargers deducted by payment gateway i.e. PAYTM will not be refunded under any circumstances. The refund of any fee excluding the payment gateway charges would be on the discretion of SRHU management.
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in SRHU’s ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the SRHU’s account receives the payment. SRHU will manually submit the payment in SRHU’s ERP. It may take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in SRHU’s bank account.
Multiple Payments Case
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the SRHU will refund the payment after the SRHU’s account receives payment. Which may take 7-10 working days for the back payment.
Other Payments Case
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the payee has to directly contact the SRHU and the management’s decision shall be final and binding.
- In General payee may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to contact respective SRHU academic unit and/or department of SRHU.
- The information provided by the payee on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by court of law.
- Swami Rama Himalayan University(SRHU) may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole discretion and responsibility of payee to pick online payment option. SRHU do not recommend/prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that payee do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system payee confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the SRHU.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the SRHU which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory shall be given by the SRHU shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, SRHU shall be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the payee, or third party making payment, enters them. The site ( https:\\forms.srhu.edu.in) is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The Swami Rama Himalayan University(SRHU) shall not be liable for any failure by the payee or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Payment Gateway charges/commission:
Payment Gateway service provider may levy non –refundable convenience fees/transaction charges/commission which are directly payable to the payment gateway service provider. These charges/commission/fee may change time to time at the sole discretion of payment gateway service provider. SRHU has no control over these charges/fee/commission.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The SRHU reserves the right to amend/change/modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
Relationship between SRHU and Payment Gateway service provider:
Swami Rama Himalayan University(SRHU) is the University Name.
http://forms.srhu.edu.in is a website where SRHU has provided option to fill forms and pay online fee using Payment Gateway service provider’s services. Payment gateway service provider facilitates online payments using credit/debit cards and net banking in lieu of the charges/commission/fee levied from payee.
SRHU reserve the right to decline the acceptance of any online payment if payee’s account is in default for any reason. SRHU may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. SRHU reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its sole discretion. SRHU retain the right to change/alter/modify the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.