Swami Rama Himalayan University
Office of the Registrar
It is hereby informed that the Fourth Convocation of Swami Rama Himalayan University will now be held on 17th November 2019 at 11:00 a.m. in the University Campus.
The Hon’ble Minister of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ be the Chief Guest for the Fourth Convocation of the University.
All those students, who are eligible for award of degree on or before 31st October,2019 will be conferred with their respective Degree on this occasion.
The students, who shall be conferred with their Degree, are required to register themselves clicking the following links:
For MBBS students (while registering, need to pay Rs. 3,000/- towards convocation fee &alumni fee i.e. Rs. 2,000/- for convocation fee &Rs. 1,000/- for alumni fee).
For other students:
Only those who are registered and attend the rehearsal will be allowed to participate in the Convocation Ceremony.
Last date for online registration is 10th November 2019.
The Dress Code to be observed by the Degree recipients during Convocation Ceremony-2019 shall be as follows:
Off-white or Cream coloured sari with Golden border. Blouses in Golden or base colour of the sari. (Sleeveless blouses are not permitted).
White or Off-white Pyjama/Pyjami and Half-collar (bandh gala) kurta with full sleeves. Off white sleeveless formal jacket (optional) with formal footwear.
Note: The dress has to be arranged by the students themselves. The sample photograph of the dress code is attached.
Convocation Stole (short dupatta) will be provided by the University on 17th November 2019 to each recipient of Degree for wearing it round the neck for the Convocation. The students need not return the stole to the University and it shall remain with the students as a ‘Commemoration’.
No Degree recipient would be allowed to enter the Convocation Venue on 17th November 2019 in absence of the above specified dress code.
The rehearsal for Convocation-2019 will be held on 16th November 2019 at 3:00 p.m. All Degree recipients must ensure that they reach the Convocation venue for rehearsal positively by 2:30 p.m. on 16th November 2019. Only those who have participated in the rehearsal will be allowed to participate in the Convocation Ceremony on 17th November 2019.
The students should report at 10:00 a.m. on 17th November 2019 at the Convocation venue.
The Convocation will be followed by lunch.
Date: 22th October 2019
Do’s & Don’ts to be strictly followed
1) Register online.
2) Carry any photo ID card issued by the government (Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport) for self-identification.
3) Family members attending the Convocation need to carry their Entry Pass alongwith Photo ID Card (Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport) for identification.
4) Only 2 (two) family members are allowed per degree recipient.
5) Maintain silence inside the Convocation Hall.
6) Cooperate with the Security & University administration personnel.
7) Park your vehicles at the areas as instructed by the University Administration.
8) Keep your campus clean and litter free.
9) All degree recipients/awards recipients should follow the dress code specified for the Convocation 2019.
1) Children below the age of 13 years are not allowed inside the Convocation Hall.
2) Black clothing in any form viz., dress, caps, handkerchiefs etc. is strictly prohibited inside the Convocation Hall.
3) Mobile phones/ Electronic Gadgets/ Cameras etc. are strictly prohibited inside the Convocation Hall.
4) Weapons/ Firearms/ Knives/ Sticks/ Sharp objects or any other items that can be /are considered as “arms” are strictly prohibited inside the Convocation Hall.
5) Eatables/ Beverages etc. are strictly prohibited inside the Convocation Hall.
6) Cigarettes, Match Box/ Lighters are strictly prohibited inside the Convocation Hall.
7) Moving from your assigned seat /enclosure while the Convocation is in progress is strictly prohibited inside the Convocation Hall.
8) All types of bags are strictly prohibited inside the Convocation Hall.
9) Degree recipients/awards recipients who are not in proper dress code specified for Convocation will be denied entry into the Convocation Hall.